Thursday, August 5, 2010


We watched Odie while Rach had her baby. I just liked how he was crossing his legs!

















fighting over same toy. They seriously are both so stubborn and will hang on for minutes.





Sorry it's blurry. I just think it's so funny
























He was like this when I walked in and then bam... it was this (below)







From our backyard!








Visit from the Sheltons!!







Where is that little rascal!?











Awesome!









So cute! Sorry if you didn't want this picture up Karie but I couldn't help it.





Those of you that don't know, these babies are one week apart!








































































Listen to what Brayden says!





I like his faces in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment