Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fourth of July!

Started off the day at 6:00 am with a 5k run in Sandy Utah. This picture only shows four but my brother Dallin, Karie, her husband Trent, Janelle's husband Ben ran as well! The youngest of the nine Webb kids, Dallin, was the first to cross the finish line (besides Trent who always wins). Way to go Dall baby. 1st 2nd and 3rd in every age group received medals...of course my mom and I got fourth.


Thought we'd put a little fourth of July spirit on Murph as well!

We probably spent over an hour at this festival thing with our dogs before we saw this sign. Oops! If you can't see...there are 4 dogs in this picture.





Later we took a hike to this beautiful reservoir.








I don't know why but I think this picture is so cute. We went into Burger King to get some lunch and they did not want us to go.


Later we had a BBQ at my aunt's.



Then we went to a church to watch fireworks. Not a bad looking group!











































No comments:

Post a Comment