Thursday, May 6, 2010

Road trip

Took trip to North Dakota then Denver so Ryan could do some work on the house and yard. Enjoy the pictures! They may be out of order

Cori's tennis match.












bottom lip!














watching home videos!









Tyler's first trip to the zoo!!!




















big family! We bring a zoo to the zoo!









cheetah







cousin Savanna. 6 days apart!



Amelia loves her care bears!



big eyes!



We had crepes...Lane had little too much fun!









I ran out of blankets so I had to borrow my sister's. Tyler didn't like the pink.



huge head


did like the pink bathtub though!










2 comments:

  1. oh I love him! He's so stinkin' cute!! He's already changed in a month. Can't wait to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you and Tyler! and Odie can't wait to see Murphy and Charlie :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your road trip!

    ReplyDelete